All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection legislation applicable in the UK.
- From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, company name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card details. This personal information (excluding credit card details) will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and services associated with them. We may also use your personal information:-
- To analyse use of the Site; and
- b. To inform you of other services, provided by Munchie U.K. Ltd, our subsidiaries and our related companies which we think may be of interest to you. If you are a registered user and do not want to receive this information, update your account details. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking the link present in all our email communications. Our unsubscribe process does not be more than 2 clicks. You will be removed from our list and won’t receive any further communication. If you are not a registered user and do not want to receive this information, email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, unsubscribe@munchiePOS.co.uk, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Advertisements on our platforms. We run advertisements promoting restaurant/catering businesses through Munchie U.K Ltd platforms. On limited and selected occasions Munchie U.K Ltd may run other partner and targeted ads on some of our platforms.
Munchie U.K Ltd serves ads that it believes are most likely to be of interest to you, based on information about your visit to our platforms (this information is anonymous in that it does not include your name, street address, e-mail address or telephone number).
- Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK, or no data protection laws. Note that in respect of information transmitted to the US, we shall only transmit such information to entities that comply with suitable policies.
See our refund Policy at here and Terms and Conditions Here